Wednesday 1 July 2009

Nothing says "I love you" like a

potato. Or at least, that is what K thinks! With acres of toys to play with he shows a marked fondness for an old egg carton, the dishwashing brush and ... a potato. So far today the potato has been carried, rolled across the floor, flung into the toy box, moved around his playhouse and flung up onto the dish draining board for me to admire.. and it's not even 9am!!

I got signed up for the vitamin D trial. I now get to wear a snazzy device on my wrist and must expose it to sunlight every day. I get rewarded with petrol vouchers which seems well worth the effort. I have been feeling dizzy and rather ill today - perhaps low iron levels. Tomorrow we have the scan to confirm that everything has progressed the way it should have. Sigh. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment