Tuesday 14 July 2009

You've got to move it, move it

My child is a conundrum at times. He discovered a laundry basket on one of our newly purchased chairs. He paced about eyes intent on the prize for 20 seconds, then walked to it, grasped the edges in his hands, swung it out level with his head and carefully lowered it to the floor. I couldn't have done a better job! Once on the floor he fossicked among the old cellphones that have been left in our custody by Sue and Kingsley - I am guessing we are to dispose of them ;). Then he performed his first somersault today. He stood on the edge of the futon gazing down on the mattress and did a somersault off the futon - slowly and carefully - onto the mattress - then repeated the process. I still eagerly await the word "up, up" rather than him racing over and patting my knees briskly.
He empties the box by the door of shoes, retrieving them in matching pairs and placing them close together before abandoning them on the floor for his doting parents to trip over.
Today is incredibly cold! I was going to take K out for a walk but can't face the thought of going outside.
Tomorrow I have my next Vit D appointment. I will check out the weather to see if I walk or drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment