Tuesday 28 June 2011

A time to rain.... and more times of rain...


Today was kind of a writeoff really. Luckily we have a phone, thanks to the incredible generosity of Michelle D. This enabled me to FINALLY connect through to IRD.... Called Emma and we will meet up at next friday's Playcentre Playdough Party and then lunch at mine afterwards, went to Plunket coffeegroup with K as HE HAD THE NIGHT FROM HELL and then had the cheek to sleep until 8:50am!! I did enjoy sleeping in my own bed for a change hehehe. Finally got Cameron's IRD sorted, finally, finally!! After multiple attempts sigh. I must also confess to being a grumpy moo, who got put in a timeout by my husband - that was good :) and I visited Isabelle and danced to Just Music 2 - very enjoyable. I have resolved to own a Wii and buy the Just Music 2 and 3 for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment