Monday 13 June 2011

By Jupiter!!


Chris, the very spirit of generosity, passed on his tummy bug to the boys and me. Luckily K, already involved with his chesty cough, and I got off lightly. Goody - cos this means that while Playcentre was cancelled today he can go to Kindy tomorrow. Cameron is still having an exciting time of it tho - joy joy joy! We did however manage to amuse ourselves this morning with the space book - and thus the creation of a marvellous poster depicting Jupiter and Saturn, and their largest moons. We also made cupcakes - K instrumental both in their creation, and demise. I also got several loads of laundry on, dishes washed, part of the floor scrubbed, and am about to spray the wall behind the couch where we spotted some mould.



What I HAVEN'T managed to do is get the car WOF'ed. I am just going to have to drop K off tomorrow and then head into New Lynn with Cameron. I do however have a dr's apptmnt today at 3:15 so will get K to sleep early today or he will be a grump.... aaaah well no WOF for me. In fact, the WOF was got on saturday as both boys were wondrously sick with the flu. I wound up going to the Dr again on thursday, this time for C!! Apparently his eardrum is infected and the Dr described the experience for him as "agonisingly painful". Lucky lad! We have experienced fever so high that C has vomited all over Chris, however all following vomiting incidents were on me. I am just so special :) These are just because he coughs, can't stop and winds up coughing so hard his little tummy tenses enough to bring up its contents.

No comments:

Post a Comment