Tuesday 21 June 2011

Bright bright sunshiny day


The weather has been rather changeable around here but we have had a couple of lovely sunshiney days.... and a bunch of wet nasty ones too. The weather is starting to get a bit cold too Brrrr, which I am not too keen on. I need to buy Cameron a little hat like K's with the earflaps and braids haha. Kindy went well for K - he is really enjoying it. I seem to arrive and find him dressed up as a policeman etc... though his portfolio includes a picture of him wearing a bumblebee dress.. Other parents also advise that he has worn a fairy outfit on occasion... As long as he's not wearing one when he's 16 I could care less. Both boys are lovely and funny but I could wish that K would not headbutt C or push him over. C developed a Waah game where he stands facing the couch, bends over to bury his face in the leather then erupts bellowing "Waaah!" It is very amusing to watch, and is never repeated when I have the camera ready so is unlikely to be recorded for posterity. On thursday I headed up to the postshop to get C's IRD number sorted but had the wrong sort of ID - Grrrrr. Job for Monday methinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment