Monday 24 January 2011

A time to tan, a time to welter

Well the walk to Ceramco park went really well. K walked all the way there and we met with Ruth etc. Sadly, he was a bit knackered from the long walk and that, coupled with the heat, did him in. There are lovely big tree trunks in the park from where the council lopped down all the shade!!! You have to wonder what they're thinking. Anyway Ruth popped K into her car and I raced off home with C in the stroller. It was good catching up with Ruth. Also caught up with Darren recently, he came over on Friday as I nursed the wicked sunburn I got from pelting home with C in the noonday sun :( Burn on top of burn... not good! Did the Plunket meeting on thursday - must finish the minutes! The weekend went well however with us scouting west auckland for the cheapest fruit and veges. I did the TCANZ meeting - must finish the minutes! On Monday Chris pranced off to work and his root canal. Lucky Chris!! I mooched about, cooking, cleaning, going to playgrounds and realised that I thoroughly enjoy both my boys :) They were playing together today - eating pikelets and banging toys together. Today is lovely and gorgeous and I am disinclined to work. Not good as I have 2 sets of minutes, some SMNZI stuff and calls to make.... hmmm tomorrow, tomorrow is good! And I will have to do TCANZ tonight. Yes, i'm a slacker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment