Thursday 27 January 2011

Big Boy

K has proved resistant to the concept of using a toilet. Using cloth nappies has helped and he now helpfully points out that he'd like to have a nappy change. Yesterday I swung by the local op shop as they had 50% off all items. I found 2 pairs of 2yo underwear and I purchased them for the princely sum of 10c. I now have 3 pairs of undies for K - at a total cost of 40c. Not too shabby hey! I need to buy the little stepladder/toilet seat thing for K before we seriously start training. At the moment I just want him to appreciate the difference between comfy undies and bulky nappies. It seems to be working, although he hasn't produced on the toilet yet. However, he was in his daks all morning before he wet himself.... given a choice of leaving toys and hopping onto the toilet or playing with trucks in the dirt... let me think!!! I also got K signed up at a Kindy while I wait for the Rosier Rd one to open up. Tomorrow a walk! And Ruth has promised me the loan of Finleys underwear - score!

No comments:

Post a Comment