Friday 16 April 2010

Saturday approacheth!

I didn't do much this week. After all, there was the overflow into the house and garden from the great garage clean-out. It has taken me all week to get this into a fit state to have people round :) The weather hasn't been too grotty - but it is definitely not summer anymore haha. On wednesday I did my usual Plunket coffeegroup. Numbers haven't increased but the women coming along seem to enjoy themselves. I forgot to get my timesheet in by Weds afternoon though so that will only go through the next pay run. We still haven't heard from the Obs tho I guess it pays to wait and see what Tuesday's ultrasound shows before I get too concerned haha. Thursday was a stay at home day as I had sold stuff on Trademe that was being collected. We are slowly getting though it - and I sold the Futon. Yay. I am so happy!! That afternoon I went over to Isabelle's (the lovely neighbour who feeds Bandit when we are away) and K cavorted with her 2 moppets. Today we went up to the library and then to the Plunket rooms where Suzie and I assembled some mothers day gift baskets for the mothers day raffle that is going to be run. They are pretty awesome - I am going to buy some tickets myself and hope that I win! Tomorrow Chris has a sleep in and I and K get to catch-up with Ruth. Then later tomorrow morning I am off to the warehouse as I desperately need another pair of pants. A top for Chris's graduation would be good too - and of course Crocs for Kieran!. I shall have to see what is on offer. I found a great Infantino puzzle on trademe too - a colours/textures one - for $15. Score!!! I just love the Infantino puzzles. And now all we need to be totally set for Cameron's arrival is a raincover for the Graco Duo stroller. Isabelle incredibly kindly gave us an Evenflow capsule which fits the stroller - so we don't have to buy one. We are really fortunate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment