Sunday 25 April 2010

35 and counting

Aaaah what a great weekend! Nesting is finished - yes, that sound you hear is Chris's whoop of joy. I finished painting the picture I did for Kieran - the one he so helpfully slapped paint across necessitating an urgent repair job.... twice! He was so excited to see me painting it for him too haha. Then Chris popped picture hooks in the wall and I hung up some pics. Currently we have a rabbit in a boat, a crab and 2 aquatic dinosaurs. Also above K's head is his special K painting :)
Chris did a sterling job being a father and cooking this weekend, and I did a sterling job of cleaning up after him haha. Today we headed out to the Glendale Park to run the sass out of Kieran. We ran, we played ball, we looked at mushrooms, we waved bark around, and we had a blast. Afterwards we were all knackered and headed off home. Sky has been playing Toy Story and Toy Story 2 this weekend. I was thrilled by this as I don't own them - and wanted to get them for K. So we recorded them both and will buy the 3rd after it is released on DVD.
I feel absolutely HUGE at the moment - 35 weeks pregnant means a lot of toilet stops in the night and a lot of tossing and turning! The cat is on the verge of washing his paws of me, and going to sleep in the chicken instead. Poor wee creature! Tomorrow Suzie has very kindly agreed to give K and I a lift to playgroup. We haven't been for ages and I am sure K will love it! And finally, the new baby will be a Taurus. Yup, Cameron just squeaks in under the line with a planned birthday of May 20th. So Chez Seal will contain 1x Ram, 2x Goats and 1x Bull... can anyone see some fraught times ahead? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment