Thursday 1 April 2010

Cries in the night

I smell of vomit. Indeed, the whole house is redolent of it! This is not surprising as K roused us, his loving parents, three times in the night. Yup, wails filled Chez Seal at 12:40, 3:20 and 5:40. Only at the last call in was there a lack of vomit. He trotted in a little later at 7:30am, but that was just for a snuggle - and he fell asleep between Chris and I. What fun it is the night before you are due to get onto a plane (and haven't packed) to strip a child's bedding, wash said child free of detritus, remake the bed, put on the washing machine and and soothe said child into slumber... aaah the joys of parenthood. He seemed more chipper this morning scarfing down some chocolate porridge - and bringing it back up all over me an hour later. Another shower and he and I cuddled on the couch for the remainder of the morning wearing only our dressing gowns. K crashed at 11am and is curled on his bed, wearing his dressing gown and snuggled under my white fluffy one :).
Chris meanwhile slept like the dead. Unsurprising, as he only got to bed around 4:40am!!!
Good times I say, and roll on Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment