Monday 15 March 2010

Like peas in a pod

Saw the midwife today and heard the baby's heartbeat etc etc. After feeling my belly she laughed and said that Cameron was breech too - how typical. Yay!!! That's my boy!! Kinda funny that my mum had 2 breech girls and I am having 2 breech boys :) Gotta love that family history. So, unless Cameron turns between now and 37 weeks odds are pretty high that we are looking at a c-section... and I will be getting my tubes tied at the same time methinks!! We scudded off home with me practically dancing with joy at this turn of events and Chris headed off to work while I gaily tossed K into the stroller and headed off to the library. The library was fun, primarily because K's pants were too big and kept falling down to his knees whereupon he would look startled and freeze. Yes, I find amusement in the oddest things. We came home and watched some of the World of Birds then headed upstairs for a group nap. Yup, Bandit, K and me all in one room snoozing away happily. Last night went really well on the no milk front. K woke up a couple of times but settled himself - until he woke at 3am and felt a mite peckish. A cuddle helped sort that out and he slept until 7am- yay!! We have been putting a plate with choc digestives for him to snack on in the night if he gets hungry. He doesn't though, though he grabs that biscuit and crawls into bed with me for munchies. Typical, no crumbs in HIS bed :) I called the vet today for costings for Bandit's great teeth cleaning - looks like it will cost around $300 - and that's without any teeth extracted. They think one canine"might" have to come out. So I booked the furry wee rascal in for next thursday, he stays overnight and we collect him on Friday. Tomorrow I have to clean house - boring I know!! -and then an early night. I am certainly at the stage of being preggers where I am well over it. I feel bile up in my throat most of the time now - sigh, oh those memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment