Thursday 29 October 2009

Snork snork

God I'm tired!
It is 8:30 at night and I am about to crawl into bed. Yup, it's been that kind of week!!
My exam went well - always a bonus - and I am confident that I have passed the paper. Tomorrow I will log onto the Massey library site and see if any of the textbooks are there so I can get started with the reading for Summer School. After the exam I did a focus group thingy for Nivea. It was fab and I got some Nivea products afterwards - which was awesome!! Really cheered me up.
Today Coffee Group met at my place. I prepared breakfast for the family, baked berry muffins, made pizza dough and prepared banana custards. And all before 9am. Bow down before my domestic goddesshood! I asked the group if I could have it at mine as I was looking after Alex from 10-2 and the thought of walking up to the rooms and back with a K and an Alex didn't appeal. It was awesome catching up with the girls as the tots rampaged through the house like monkeys through the jungle. K rampaged with the best, but finally crashed at 11:45. Alex and I made pizza, watched movies, built blocks and created playdough masterpieces. Once K woke up we sauntered down to the playground and then Alex was whisked off home by his loving mother. I did manage to get the washing hung out in the afternoon sun which cheered me no end. I did my back at some stage in the early afternoon and have been staggering around with sharp pain radiating from my right sciatic - fun fun fun!! The plan for tomorrow is that there is no plan. We will head up to the shops, and the library and that will probably be it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment