Saturday 3 October 2009

Frisking and Frolicking

It has been a pretty miserable week, especially after my bad cold was compounded by throwing out my back. I curse again the impulse that drove me to walk up to the library for storytime - my thrilled-to-bits-to-get-out-of-the-house son riding triumphantly in the stroller. While restraining Kieran during storytime I did something to my back and have experienced sciatic pain on my right side since Thursday morning. This has made babywrangling fun fun fun. Got the test results back from the Dr on Friday - and they show no reason for my system to have experienced a meltdown after the miscarriage. So, I have an appointment on Monday at 9:30 and I will be asking for an ultrasound to see if there is anything showing up there. Today Chris and I took the Squeak up to the Glendale Road rugby fields/playground. Despite the threat of rain K shrilled his delight to the skies, and didn't stop running until AT LEAST half an hour had elapsed. We had chatting, and leaves brought to us, and inspection of flowers and sand - and a fab day for a little boy, probably the best he has had all week :P Poor little guy. He has been very good about me being so listless while ill.
Tomorrow is my sleep-in and my lazy day :) although that means I must study for my upcoming exam - boo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment