Saturday 1 August 2009

Water Warrior

SQUEEEEE!!
I tried on my size 14 swimming costume - and it FITTED!!! It is the one I bought years ago in Australia. Mum and I must have gone into every costume shop in Surfer's. We wound up in Myers as they were having a 40% off sale, and I finally (4 hours later) found this costume for $60. Booya!
We bustled about this morning and got to the pools around 9:40am. We hit the water, and Kieran... pitched a fit. It has been so long since his last time at the pools that he wasn't at all sure about things. He cheered up and embraced the water experience after 30 minutes and we got to cavort in the toddler pool and spa pool for nearly 2 hours. We had to flee the toddler pool near the end of out session when a little boy turned around and dropped his swim nappy before swinging it triumphantly in a threatening manner above his head.
I have decided that I need to take K swimming more often. Might have to do it on a Tuesday or Friday - my only free days. Friday could be good.
Tomorrow I am switching around my playgroup day to go to Mainly Music in Henderson with Rachel. This week will be pretty full on. Monday- MM, tuesday - Playgroup, wednesday - Vit D and MM, thursday - coffeegroup and Friday - FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment