Monday 17 August 2009

Mmmmm, yummy yummy!

On Saturday it was my sleep in. Kieran celebrated by waking at 5:40, unearthing Chris from the cosy bed. I awoke at 8am, staggered downstairs and scarfed down breakfast before waving goodbye to the boys. Off upstairs to work on my assignment - oh, yay! Chris came back beside himself as it seems that the sight of him struck real terror into K's heart who attempted to flee his presence, screaming his terror to the skies. So, not a fun trip. I popped K into the car and headed off to the library where K had a puddle about and picked up some books, before we purchased milk. Once home it was naps for the boys then off to Damian's birthday dinner. It was AWESOME! Damian outdid himself and we had a fantastic time :) There was a feta risotto, stuffed chicken breasts and individual cheesecakes with the most divine cherry sauce. There was black doris plum, and raspberry sauce too - but the cherry was the best! On Sunday Chris had a sleep in then babywrangled while I worked some more on my pig of an assignment. In the afternoon we had to drop some wool off to Joy so that my jumper would be finished, then headed out to the airport to collect Sue. Yawn, it was a late night!

No comments:

Post a Comment