Tuesday 18 August 2009

Choo-choo!

On Monday I packed up K and headed off to playgroup. I kid you not, he had not been there for more than 7 minutes before he bellyflopped onto a slide 2 inches deep in water, plunged his arms into a basin of water up to the elbow then retreated to the sandpit after thoughtfully sucking on a paintbrush loaded with yellow paint! He did enjoy the colouring in, so we might pick up some oil pastels for him. In a couple of pays anyway, I still need to buy him a new pair of Crocs. Afterwards I headed up to the vege shop then up to the library to pay my parking ticket :) I am sure a certain baboon is leaping for joy as he reads this :P
He does the cutest little Wiggles dance, so I keep singing it and he keeps doing the actions - just too too cute. I will get Chris on video duty so you can see it!
We headed into Henderson today. On the way I stopped in at the library to drop off some books, and he got given some balloons - yippee! He hopped onto the train and got to Henderson library - where the kids section was full of a school group - aaaargh! So we got a couple of books and he climbed 3 flights of stairs before I headed into the mall. Once at the mall I went to Whitcoulls - where K's favourite books was available. It was purchased, woops! Then we headed to the play area where K had a wonderful time climbing and crawling and sliding. Eventually I dragged him away so we could get home by 12. Once home he ate (hollow laughter!) lunch and got popped into his cot, sleep claiming him at 5 to 1. I then got to mop the floors downstairs before heading off to write this entry then get stuck into my assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment