Wednesday 30 July 2014

Day Ten: School Holidays

Another smashing grey rainy day in Glossop, and more of this beautiful weather predicted for the week. Today we chilled out this morning and did some baking. My hip muscle pain is now much better and should be entirely gone by the weekend. After lunch we headed out to the Library where the boys played, selected books and had a marvellous time. I tried to enrol the boys in a woodland explorers event but it was full. Much disappointment experienced by all. Afterwards we headed off to the Sandhole playground where much cavorting was had. We finally dragged ourselves home at 4:30. Then I received a call saying that another family had dropped out and that I could get the boys in. Much excitement ensued :) Tomorrow I shall take the boys swimming and enrol the boys in swimming lessons, and a trip to the Freetown playground in the afternoon. I have minuting work to do, but will crack on with that tomorrow when my back can take the strain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment