Thursday 24 July 2014

Day Four: Summer Holidays

Another glorious sunny day in Glossop and I kicked it off with a spot of baking. I whipped up some cheese scones and blackberry muffins with Cameron's able assistance then chivvied the boys off to the Scout hut to do a bit of a tidy up. Once home at 12:30 we had lunch, chilled for a bit and did some reading and time on the IPAD. Cameron and I made some breadrolls and I served up chicken burgers for dinner. After dinner we headed off to Freetown playground. We met up with another mum and have wangled an invite to go see her pony and have the boys cop a ride on it. We eventually waved farewell and sought out the playground. The boys thoroughly enjoyed it and romped for ages! I have to admit feeling slightly knackered today, but will take the boys to the carnival tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon, who can say.....

No comments:

Post a Comment