Tuesday 23 August 2011

Study time

I have enrolled for my summer school paper. The course starts in November and ends in February and there is a contact course in Palmy in January again. Chris has planned to take much of Jan off so this is perfect. I expect the boys will be seeing Grammy and Grumpy sooner that they could imagine. I have no idea if I will stay on campus or find a motel room - we will see! The letter arrived today confirming my enrolement so all I need do now is apply for a student loan to pay for the paper - yeesh, $660 for a paper is quite expensive!! Still I like Massey, especially extramural study :) I especially like having the folders delivered to me so I can glom all the info at my own rate. In other news both the boths have an ear infection - left ear for both. I almost didn't take them to the Dr's on Thursday as I thought I was overreacting....hmm, apparently not! K loved his trip to the Dr's and informed me that the Dr was using the stethoscope to listen to his heart and lungs. They are loving their medicine lol so that is something to feel cheerful about. K is doing amazingly well in toilet training - he now tells me when he needs to go, and gets on the toilet by himself. C has joined in the fun and happily clambers onto his potty too. I fear this is driven more for the desire for bubbles than a wish to be a big boy. Chris will shortly finish his Germany leg of the trip, and head to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment