Sunday 21 August 2011

Queen of clean

Now this will come as a surprise to anyone who has ever visited my house but I have cleaned like a demon all Sunday... can't think why lol. Sadly the lounge looked like a troop of baboons had hosted a wild party in it and the rest of the house wasn't much better. It is MUCH cleaner and tidier now and you could eat off the floor, in fact, Cameron DID eat off the floor. Amazing how much tidier a house can be sans husband. We headed off to Emma's today and had a fantastic time. K was devastated to leave, but both boys were knackered after many hours of relentless activity and fun. They are now both asleep at 7:20pm. Man, I am da bomb :) Emma is awesome, I am just gutted that it took us so long to get to know each other - boo. I have been researching schools for young master K, and also a French playgroup as I desperately want him to start getting a second language - one more useful than Maori or Afrikaans.

On saturday we went to the Playhouse theatre for lo, the Gruffalo was playing. K loved it, especially as the Gruffalo came and sat in the seat in front of him! I was quite excited to learn that th Gruffalo's child is coming next year. Apparently it is on in the UK at the moment. We headed out to the North Shore on Saturday after the show to collect a toilet seat with step and handles for K. I was very pleased to get it at such a cheap price - $13!

No comments:

Post a Comment