Thursday 6 May 2010

2 weeks to go

Yes, by this time in 2 weeks Cameron will have been born. Very scary/exciting thought. I will be distinctly happy to no longer be pregnant tho! I keep banging into walls and doorframes cos I am misjudging my size and walking up the hill now qualifies as a mission. Well, today was the last session of babygym for the next little while. Yup, no more flying up the hill, hopping on the train, trotting along to WestWave, and repeating in reverse - yay!! This is a bit of a shame as K loves it so much but we will be back for the beginning of the next term. Today K rode majestically in his stroller towards WestWave and said "I like babygym!" We had a ball but I forgot my camera (head:desk!) so I can't prove this! Racing back to the train station I was ousted from the lift by a pair of fat smooching drunks who almost made me miss the train as they rode slowly up in the ONLY lift. I saw the train pull into the station when I hadn't even got into the lift to go down onto the platform! I literally sprinted out of the lift waving at the conductor who very nicely held the train for me. Well, one would hope so :) This afternoon K helped me bake bread then we watched the Wiggles and headed out to the local playground, before returning home to make K pizza for dinner.
Wednesday's coffeegroup went well, with another new person turning up!! Yay. Numbers still seem to sit at 2 or 3 people per session tho. K enlivened proceedings by slamming his fingers in the door he was asked repeatedly to leave alone so it was a pretty depressing afternoon as he kept bursting into tears and begging for cuddles.
Tomorrow is Chris's graduation so I spent the evening baking bread, cooking dinner, and ironing shirts and pants.... yup, good times :) I have also got everything ready for K's PORSE session tomorrow so tomorrow should go smoothly :) Fingers crossed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment