Thursday 13 May 2010

1 week and counting

Aaah today was yet another PORSE session where K scampered off without a backwards glance! I must be doing something right. Casting my gaze floorwards I recoiled in horror and was soon scrubbing the kitchen floor - on my hands and knees! with an actual scrubbing brush! And then performed a similar job in the toilet - blech!! I stopped after that and had a refreshing shower. After that I made some bread and baked some scones. Suzie came over with Amanda and we had a good natter. Alas, motherhood had inveigled Rachel away as it does to us all, so it was just Suzie and I. Still, at least my toilet was clean!! My back and right shoulder are really sore now - dangnabbit! This afternoon we headed over to the local playground and then to Isabelle's which K enjoyed mightily! Tonight I am heading off to the Plunket meeting which will occupy a few hours (and then the minuting, aaah, sweet lord, the minuting!!). Tomorrow is our stay at home day... but I think that we might head up to the library. K could do with an outing and I need a book!! The Gruffalo just doesn't cut it for me hehe. On saturday we head out to pick up the car, and then we head into MOTAT after K's nap. He is going to have a blast! Today's picture is of Cameron's cot quilt - isn't it gorgeous!!
I am torn between wanting him here already so I can stop being preggers - and waiting a little bit longer... but I am definitely weighing in more on the here! now! let's not wait side of the argument haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment