Sunday 10 January 2010

Sweet summer sun!

Gosh, it has been busy busy busy around here. The weather has been beautiful so we have been taking advantage of it!! Lots of trips to the playground, and runnings for the little man. Boy, is he fast!!! A lot faster than me anyway haha.
On saturday we headed out to Henderson mall and I bought a top and browsed Whitcoulls and we drove around cake shops to see if they had a fish tin for Kieran's birthday party on the 16th. I have found a tin I like - but it's not a fish :) Whoops, change of plans. I will look up bus timetables and see about collecting the cake tin on Friday. I am sure that K will love the trip haha!! We are having the party at the Oratia Playgroup, which is nice and enclosed - and safe for the kidlets hehe.
We went out to Bethells Beach this morning and K had a ball. He ran, he leaped, he dug, he frolicked and had such a wonderful time. We met up with Bryany and Helen and Rabbit the dog. The culmination of the trip was Kieran getting to pat a horse's nose. He was over the moon. Afterwards we went to Bryony and Helens for tea and bread. We drove home and swung by the strawberry icecream place. It was very yummy!! It was a very action packed day though, and Kieran only went to sleep at 2pm! He got given some TaDoodles for Xmas and has been drawing like a maniac. Today I walked out and saw Kieran busily drawing on the glass French doors - aaiiieeee. Luckily they wash off the tiles (so many tiles!!), and doors, and legs, and clothes!!!
I can't believe that Kieran turns 2 tomorrow!!
And on that note I will head off to bed as it is almost 11pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment