Monday 18 January 2010

A new week

Today was a really great day. After my venting session yesterday I felt really upbeat and am looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I started my packing for the contact course, got 2 loads of washing done and hung out on the line and managed to take K up to the library for a cavort - and all before11am hahaha. I have had more productive days but I am still feeling a bit teary and tired. The sciatic pain isn't as bad today - awesome - but the exhaustion is... Aah exhaustion, my old friend. Sometimes being pregnant sucks. I looked at the birthday vid last night and nearly cried to see what a heifer I look like. K spent his post nap cuddle bouncing on our bed and attacking me to blow raspberries on my tummy. Sadly, he has now decided that blowing them on my chest is much more fun. I am not sure what is more socially embarrassing - a child that tugs up your shirt to blow raspberries on your belly, or one who hauls down your top. I was planning on taking K up to the library, and to the park for a run and all sorts of things but then my day went belly up.....my toe is still throbbing but at least it isn't broken! And for this I am truly grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment