Sunday 13 May 2012

St Patrick's day aka a faecal festival

We headed out on St Patricks day for a morning of shopping at Lynn Mall. The boys wore green and we headed out on the train. We spent an hour choocing shoes as the boys each needed a pair. OMG! Most of that time was trying to fimnd a pair suitable for Cameron. Then I found that Kieran was one size away from going into regular boys shoes...which are $30 a pop. However his shoes were half price so I only paid $12 for them. Cameron's cost $14. I then bought McD's happy meals for the boys - big mistake as they were a) very expensive and b) hardly touched/spilled on the floor. I was feeling a bit fraught after the meal experience and extremely happy to head off to the train station. Once in Glen Eden we headed into the library for a rocking horse ride for the boys and then headed home for C's naptime. Once home the boys decided to void their bowels - copiously and often!! I was tempted to just strip them naked and turn them out in the back garden, washing them down with the hose occasionally :P After the excitement C slept off the excitement, K watched a space documentary and I worked on my assignments. Cameron loves his shoes however and runs to the cupboard under the stairs shouting "shoes, shoes!" when we get ready to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment