Sunday 13 May 2012

Singing Siamese

It was an odd day today. Yesterday was stifling, and I cannot say I was really looking forward to Zumba, and lo I sweated mightily. I love Zumba but some days I feel like an electrocuted hare swimming through toffee. Once home I snuck into the bathroom to shower, as the boys room is next door to the bathroom. Bandit decided to provide some atmosphere and warbled a mighty song as I hastily showered, fleeing only as I stormed out of the shower. I then tiptoed into the boy'ss room to check that they're asleep and the friggin Siamese Soprano striked up right behind me as I peer into my baby's sleeping face. Then ensued a fun little game called Chase the Loudmouth Siamese from the Room. The boys didn't wake and the cat survived another night :P In other news the Siamese continues in his usual rude health. His penchant for creeping into the car while I am decanting the boys earned him a night in the car - and a reduced inclination to repeat the action lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment