Sunday 20 May 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Cameronbear

I can't believe you're 2!! My happy, loving little boy who loves milk and his blanky, who shrieks "cuddles!" and demands that we play space clips on youtube. My little boy who always has a vehicle in each hand, loves space stickers and dancing and adores his big brother.... I love you so very very much! Yesterday I slept in until 9am and got cracking on cake baking on the like while Chris crept back to bed for another couple of hours sleep. Once awake again we headed to Toyworld for Kieran to choose his present to Cameron, then bought party food stuff. Poor Cameron fell asleep in the car. Once home we baked the cake and then, with the aid of little meerkat like boys who would peer over counters and tabletops to sample the cake we recreated the solar system in cake. It was not as easy as you might suppose! Cake prepped we blew up balloons and popped them in the boys room once they were asleep. This morning I awoke before the boys and started baking cupcakes and sausage rolls. I heard the young beasties awake at 7, and become entranced by the balloons which were carried ceremoniously downstairs. Chris came down at 8 and Cameron opened his presents - Thomas bridges from Kieran and a floor keyboard from us. Then we ran about like maniacs getting ready for MOTAT. The boys had a blast and loved it. The sun was shining - after a worryingly grey start to the day and a good time was had by all. I can't believe my little monkey is 2!!!! We ate party food, galloped around MOTAT and headed home for naps and snuggles, keyboard dancing and trains. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment