Tuesday 19 July 2011

Mmmmmm sunny!

Day 4 of sunshine - what will I do with myself!!! All my washing has been done and most of it is dry - this is absolutely thrilling for winter as I really try not to use the tumbledryer. As the weather was so gorgeous, and as K had enjoyed the trip to Ceramco playground so much yesterday, I baked some dried cherry scones, gathered some other bits and pieces and told K we were going on an adventure when I collected him. He was absolutely thrilled to bits. It brought back memories of mum taking us to all sorts of places after school - Noordhoek, Tokai forest, and all sorts of places that were off the beaten track. I remember how much I enjoyed that and thought it was time to give my boys those memories too. Once home C had a sleep while K and I made quinoa patties for dinner. This time we had silverbeet, cheese and carrot. They were very nice! I also made chocolate shortbread as the boys are very fond of it... all 3 of them. Isabelle's 2 came over and had a good time on the trampoline, and then played the kinect game. There was leaping and shrieking and much waving of paws.... I love the Kinect lol! On friday I plan to take the boys into Henderson to watch a juggling show.... I think they'll really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment