Monday 18 July 2011

I love the sunshine, I love my squeaky boys!


3 days of beautiful sunny weather!! In the middle of WINTER! Daisies are growing under my washline. This is awesome! I have lost a library book - unread even!! and will have to pay $25 for it.... sigh. But today I managed to scrub some of the lounge floor, all of the kitchen tiles, sort my Kiwisaver, do 2 loads of washing and hang a load out, swing by Suzie's to sign cheques, hit the library and be home by 1:01 so C could have his nap. Once the wee one awoke we headed out to Ceramco Playground at 2:45...and left at 4:30. Awesome day, truly awesome.

The boys were happy and wriggly and wonderful wee creatures to be around, even if C is having restless nights due to YET ANOTHER tooth coming through... and Kieran sneaking into my side of the bed as soon as I head out to sleep next to Cameron.... I even had a suspicion that K was sneaking into the room, waking C, bolting back to his bedroom to hide (cue machiavellian laughter here) and then dashing into our bedroom once I had vanished off to deal with Cameron.... Alas, my suspicious mind was in the wrong....

I found a jesters hat lying on the grassy verge on the hill that I drive up a few days ago. Well, I had noticed it a few days ago and after 3 days decided it was fair game. I washed it, soaked it in napisan and washed it again. The batting had come out of 1 horn but apart from that it was in awesome shape. K loves it, and it now a treasured part of his dress up kit. He calls it his octopus lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment