Sunday 17 July 2011

Bust your booty


Man, the boys were lucky there are no orphanages near us after their behaviour tonight. Appalling, really appalling. Anyway, the week has been a good one. Chris has confirmed dates for his Germany trip and will NOT be able to take the boys to see the Gruffalo - woe woe. Monday was a mucky and messy Playcentre morning and I tidied up the house in the afternoon. You would not have been able to tell however!! Tuesday was Plunket, Wednesday I took K to visit Nakita after kindy and he had a blast. Thursday was another good Kindy day for K and a time to relax for me.... Friday was Teddy Bears Picnic at Playcentre. It went really well, despite me being the one co-running it :) I am slashing my Playcentre days to just fridays going forward... the house is always a tip after the weekend and so Monday is always stressful. The weather was gorgeous this weekend and so I did truckloads of washing - 7 loads!!! The boys romped on the tramp(oline) and enjoyed being out of doors. Chris gave me my xmas present early - the xbox kinect - and the dance game. It is SO MUCH FUN! Chris was rolling on the ground wheezing with laughter as I did the adventure game though. K has gotten into the swing of it too, and the pair of us flail madly at the air like rabid, crazed weasels. He could not resist picking up my camera and filming it. Needless to say those videos will never see daylight. I broke Chris... if only the Spanish inquisition had had the Kinect... they would have ruled Europe far sooner!! Poor Chris is hobbling around having damaged his knee with his white water river rafting leaps :P - and they weren't even particularly LARGE leaps! I shall ask Chris for a Zumba game for xmas and shake my booty even more!! Looking forward to this week. Tomorrow is a free day as Emma's house is a plaguepit at the moment, so we shan't go and visit her. Tuesday-Thursday K has kindy EVEN THOUGH it is school holidays - YIPPEE! Vive le kindy! Friday I may take the boys somewhere exciting, although this is weather dependent. Have found out about a juggling thing on at Henderson Mall - so guess where we will be at 11am Friday... maybe even a train ride to boot... we'll see. We were going to go to the Zoo on wednesday but this fell through. Probably all for the best as the Xbox took all the cash we had lol. And I will be training for my epic 6k walk in December hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment