Wednesday 9 February 2011

We romantic fools......

Well, still being as sick as a dog wasn't a good sign for the day. I can't believe it's been NINE YEARS! However, it was a beautiful sunny day where children frolicked and cats snoozed....likewise babies. C had such a long afternoon sleep in fact that I had to abandon my idea of a succulent roasted chicken on a bed of ratatouille and summer veg and dripping with a roasted onion and apple gravy. A flying visit to the Mad Butcher's gave me lamb steaks and I had already made a pumpkin pie for desset, OMG those boys of mine are just pie loving fools for pumpkin pie!! Chris strode through the door and whipped out...... a card and a present. He was going to buy flowers then saw Big Bang Theory season 3 and got that instead.... how I love that man! I do like the occasional bunch of flowers but prefer something that lasts a little longer. And then as we gazed lovingly at each other Chris announced that he had lost his memory stick.... and we hunted high and low for it, giving up at 11pm..... Yup, that's us, the last of the romantics

No comments:

Post a Comment