Tuesday 8 February 2011

Plaguepit

Not too much to say apart from the fact that I became ill on Friday. This was distressing as my life seems to fall apart when I am sick - house becomes a shambles, the boys run riot etc. Chris made the weekend even more exciting by attending a wedding on Saturday. It was apparently lovely but I wasn't there :( He was gone from 2:45 - 10:30pm.... kidwrangling while sick is NO FUN. On sunday he moved the computer downstairs..... the house is STILL a disaster zone. And we didn't do our big shop on the weekend so are light on groceries. Monday was a Playcentre day, the first back after the break. K wept when it was time to leave... poor lad. Then yesterday we hit Playcentre in the morning and Kindy and library in the afternoon.... BUSY day :) My census documents have arrived and I have homework to do before the training session next week - 3-9pm. Chris will be taking a half day off then haha. I am also working on the SMINZI database, and corodinating the yearly meetings and getting the invoices out.. all in the next 2 weeks. And thinking about it.. I have a Plunket meeting tomorrow, and a TCANZ meeting coming up shortly too. I must also get Cameron's christening sorted asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment