Tuesday 15 February 2011

Sniff

Alas, I am STILL sick. The coughing has begun to ease off praise be!! We headed out to Olympic Park on Sunday which K thoroughly enjoyed. Much dashing about ensued. K's second session at Kindy did not go well. He was too worked up to sleep despite my best efforts, and Kindy was a tearful series of tantrums. I staggered out of there feeling very low, and indulged in a little weep later that afternoon as K spiralled down into an exhaustion fuelled meltdown. I have had to tell Plunket that I can't do as much as time pressure is hitting me re SMNZI, TCANZ and Census work. I have been playing with different flours for my bread and pikelets and am happy to report that my Chia, cornmeal and oaty pikelets are a winner with the boys. My yoghurt, oats and Chia bread isn't too shabby either :)
This morning I was running the stroller walk. It was a nice walk, and we headed by the Lucinda orchard and the library playground. K was very good at walking and had a nice sleep - my cunning plan worked! Today we had another Kindy session. This time I left K there and returned half an hour before the end of the session. K was apparently a little low, and requesting my presence but settled nicely after afternoon tea. He had settled so well he didn't want to come home with me :) C relished the chance to hang out one on one as I baked bread, did my census homework and wondered how K was doing...Good times.

I have some sacks of flour for Ruth on the floor. Every time I think of dropping them off I realise Ruth's mom is at work and in the evenings we are busy babywrangling.... Might see if Chris wants to drop them off tomorrow. Bandit, that lucky devil, has a vet appointment at noon tomorrow so I will drag self, toddler, cat and baby to the vets... oh happy day! And then... my census workshop from 3-9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment