Sunday 20 December 2009

Wellington is nigh!

God, what happened to the weekend being a relaxing and restful time... I am knackered!! I did my minuting lark yesterday and did some work on assignment - mainly research I have to admit. I was too tired to bother typing the minutes last night so instead I did them today. While K wittered. And pranced around my feet begging for attention, much like a puppy. Poor Alex has chickenpox so we are a wee bit concerned that K might come down with it today/tomorrow. Oh well..... In more exciting news we visited friends and family this weekend, deflead a mightily protesting cat who had to be appeased with tuna, returned library books of K's that were overdue, did xmas prep but didn't manage to pack for Wellington.. that joy is all mine tomorrow.
Poor K staggered into the pc room this arvo clutching Bunny and Teddy - absolutely saturated. His nappy wasn't tight enough on one side and it looked like K had voided nigh on a liter of fluid!! I threw him into the shower while Chris stripped the bed, and hauled the mattress and pillow out into the sun - everything was saturated :) Guess I have got some washing to do tomorrow morning!While at Paula and Shelley's K discovered the joys of Kozmees - the giggling from the toy and the giggling from K rose to a mighty crescendo.... I don't doubt that S&P were greatly relieved to see the back of us, as peace fell upon their home again. I have discovered that these little beasts can be procured from Dick Smith's for $23. We may get him one for his birthday haha :)
Tomorrow I am staying in and the fedex parcel is due to arrive at some time during the day. I called them and they said they expect it to be delivered before noon - all good!! And then, on Tuesday morning we leap onto an aeroplane and head off to Wellington. Good times. It will be the first time we see Sue and Kingsley's new house and my first trip to Wellington.... I know!! Unbelievable really haha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment