Friday 18 December 2009

See the little puffer trains...

Yawn. I am exhausted!!
I dragged K off to Henderson with me today. We sauntered through Glen Eden then had to sprint for the train - running and pushing a stroller is no fun haha. We headed straight to Toyworld where a variety of musical instruments (yup, we're at the Grandparent's for xmas, how did you guess haha) and various toys were purchased. K had a ball playing with helicopters and cars and wasn't that keen on heading off. I went to Baby Factory next to get a replacement teat for the sipper cup. Old snaggletooth likes to gnaw on them head:desk! K protested vigourously when I tried to remove him from the playpen so he got to hang there for a few more minutes while I browsed. Then we dashed off into the mall itself. I had no joy getting the book I was after - aaaiiee, so we headed off to the Warehouse to get K some socks and shoes. On the way we waved at Santa and strolled through the balloon cave they have set up next to Whitcoulls. I regret not having my camera with me and may have to go there again cos K was ravished by it. We sprinted to catch the 11:04 train and then I had to prevent K from running around on the platform while the train did not come, it would up being 8 minutes late. Once back in Glen Eden we headed to the library to catch the last session of Wriggle and Rhyme after which K furiously rode the rocking horse. He is very fond of rocking horses now hehe. Got home and there was a card by Fedex. They arrived 10 minutes after I left this morning - typical :(. If we had a working car I would send Chris off to their depot to collect it - but we don't. They say they will be back on the 21st so I shall not go out between 8am and 4 that day. Yawn, K will wake any second. Luckily I have wrapped all the presents and booked the sexing scan for the baby. Yup, we find out the flavour on Jan 5th. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment