Thursday 30 July 2015

Summer Holiday: Day 8 The Natives are Sporty

Yes, the boys have been enjoying the cornucopia of delights that is On Target In Sport. I was really excited when this opened up as it's being held at the school and is pretty cheap to boot! Today the boys played football and rugby, yesterday was football and volleyball. They have been enjoying themselves immensely even if yesterday morning ran more like a hostage negotiation than getting ready for a pleasant morning out :) They brought home certificates today and tomorrow looks like it will be heaps of fun too. The day was lovely and sunny and I got to stare out of the window at work, wistfully. However, I got heaps done at work and kept myself busy :) Tomorrow is the same again and then I think we'll go up to Gnat's Hole on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment