Tuesday 23 November 2010

same old, same old

Yesterday we headed off to Playcentre where once again K wrung every last morsel of enjoyment from the morning. He nearly wept when he was told that we had to go home. I had two tired little boys tho - K was asleep by 12:40 and C slept through being transferred from the car seat to the stroller - unheard of! The evening was spent typing minutes. I begin to feel a real hatred for minutes :) On tuesday Emma called up and suggested catching up. I threw the boys into the car and hastened out. K had a blast playing with Hana on the trampoline. We got home at 2 and I poured K into bed, and poured C and I into my bed. Happy nappings ensued. Tomorrow is Plunket coffee group, and setting up the Plunket display window. Luckily Chris is coming home early to manage childcare or I couldn't do it! Thursday - I had plans but they escape me, and Friday I have a Plunket meeting then Playcentre. God forfend I keep K from a playcentre session :P

1 comment:

  1. Good grief I can't believe how C has grown ... 6 months old already!
    By the way Maddy is our cat and it is she who has the Google account for her Blog!!

    ReplyDelete