Thursday 18 November 2010

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa

For Christmas I would like a:

Ice cream

Lollipop

Sandwich

Sausage

BIG car

BIG truck

Fire engine

Blocks
xxxx Kieran


Dear Santa

GOO!
xxxx Cameron

My funny little boys :) As you can tell we have been working on the letters to Santa :)


The train trip was veeeeery long. We collected the newsletter but forgot the santa parade posters (doh), looked into the madness that was the Farmers sale, went to Toyworld where K found a HUGE truck ($800!!) that he fell in love with. We then hustled to catch the train, and got to watch it pull out of the station - without us. I took the boys down to the Zen garden next to the train station and K jumped in the fountains while C investigated the grass. Lunch was eaten and then we caught the train home. And K walked the entire time - very impressive!!
I was so tired by the time we got home at 1:40 that I fell asleep on the bed next to C, and K had to wake me up :) My evening was also quite exciting as my car got locked into the underground carpark! Luckily Suzie was there and called the property owner who turned up a moment later and released my vehicle hahaha. I could have walked home, Cameron in arm, but I didn't fancy it!!

Today is painting day at Playcentre and then I need to drive into Henderson to collect the posters, buy a birthday present and check out Briscoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment