Saturday 12 June 2010

Yawn

My god, I miss sleep. K has been waking several times in the night and this, combined with C's feeding schedule has left both Chris and I rather shattered. The week has gone well with the wound healing up nicely and me even venturing up the hill with the stroller and boys one sunny day. Showed off the latest acquisition to the library staff and enjoyed the sunny weather, for lo, it didn't last! I am cleared to drive so will start that next week by taking K to Playgroup on Monday. I will have Henry collect/drop off K for this week and then I will be doing driver duty from next week. Just gives me a chance to ease into things. On Wednesday I pick up the Plunket coffeegroup again so that should brighten K';s week up :) On friday Emma came round with her little boy. K enjoyed the company and it was really good catching up with Emma. That afternoon we headed over to Isabelle's we K had an enjoyable hour playing with Esteban. Today didn't go so well. We took K and C with us food shopping and had just entered the store when K decided he wanted out of his stroller. Once out he decided that he wanted Chris to carry him. When this wasn't an option (Chris has stuffed his back moving a spectacularly heavy machine at work) he threw a fantastic tantrum and so I finished the shopping while Chris and the boys sat in the car for 40 minutes. Lucky them. K continues a fan of In the Night Garden. We have watched our copy of Welcome Iggle Piggle so many times that I feel like saying Goodbye Iggle Piggle as I toss it out for the Rubbish Men. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the SAME five episodes.....over, and over, and over until I am sure my IQ points are leaking out of my ears.... Still, he loves it....

No comments:

Post a Comment