Friday 12 February 2010

Baby Tumbleweed

On thursday K and I headed into Henderson on the train. We caught the early train and popped into the library briefly before heading off to West Wave. For some unknown reason the council has decided to dig up the footpath that has the only pedestrian crossing to West Wave so I had to push the stroller over a hill to get us to the crossing. Once we arrived I took one look at all the equipment and knew K would love it. And he did. Oh boy, how he did. It was 50 minutes of constant on the go - he insisted that I bustle along with him. I was never more thankful to see 11am chime in my life. But K LOVED it. I had been worried, thinking that $65 for 8 sessions was too much - um, hell no!! It was worth every cent. Sadly my camera battery died so I couldn't take any pics - but I will take some next week - you can count on that! Then that night I headed out to the Plunket meeting. I have agreed to be the Secretary for the Glen Eden Plunket so curled up in a chair and took copious notes- which I must type up this weekend! Today I rearranged K's room - and will hang pics on his wall tomorrow. K was a real angel baby today and was a delight to be with. I took him along to Wriggle and Rhyme today but there is a new influx of babies and he is getting a bit too frisky (old) for it - dangnabbit! This afternoon he played in the pool then painted his naked body before chasing the cat around the garden. Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment