Sunday 28 June 2009

Wolverine Woes

I despair of ever seeing the Wolverine movie on the big screen. We had planned for me to see this on Saturday, not realising that Kingsley was going to Cats with Sue and Jen. As the law is mean enough to say that babies shouldn't be left alone in houses we had to pass on the movie going experience for me :P Funny that :)
Anyway we will have to try and sort something out in the next 3 days - or it's curtains for Wolverine!! Woe woe.

Last night we had thunder and lightning. It was all very exciting, but the moody sky outside didn't phase K who slept through until 5:45am. The traumatic (for us!!) new routine for milk has worked beautifully, and K sleeps like a dream in his bottle filled cot. A stack of books has arrived from Massey library and I will have to turn my unspeakable talents to my next assignment. This one is on Elizabeth the First - so it should be fun to do.

We had to return K's new dressing gown to the Warehouse on sunday as the seam joining shoulder and sleeve had parted ways in several spots. While there I notice some footed suits made out of polarfleece that we will get for him to bumble around in - mornings on a tiled floor are a wee bit chill. He has also almost outgrown his Merino gogokids winterweight sleepsack. I will see if there are any toddler size ones on TMe and we can begin saving our pennies. They are just so USEFUL!!!

I am still walking around in a fair bit of pain - I think it is so unfair that I am experiencing labour pain when I don't even get a baby at the end of it. Ouch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment