Saturday 27 June 2009

A brand new blog

After the death of the previous blog due to spyware I have created one from the ashes of the old, phoenix style. Hopefully this blog will neither spontaneously ignite nor be riddled with malware attacks - cross fingers.

So, to date, what has happened so far.
Well, I miscarried our baby. To be more accurate, I am in the process of miscarrying our baby - and it has been devastating.
Chris and I are gutted. Chris particularly feels the loss of our baby, and I have to deal with the physical pain of the miscarriage. It has been a sad and tear filled time for us, and one I hope never to repeat.

Kieran continues well, our little angel baby just gets more lovable and talented as the days go by. He has now learned to turn around and whirls in circles, clapping his hands. He is such a happy loving boy that it is a delight to parent him.
We have got through the change in milk provision and had our first uninterrupted night last night - it was bliss!! K awoke at 5 and I sneaked a bottle into the cot for him to "find". Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment