Wednesday 26 August 2015

Summer Holiday: Day 34 The Natives are cavorting, pox free!

Cameron, as of yesterday, is no longer contagious. Praise the Lord! My plans for the holiday lie in wreck and ruin, my house is a shambles due to my highly unenthusiastic spring cleaning and the children's disgruntled fighting nearly sent them to a better place - but we have turned the corner. Today dawned brightly as Cameron hustled into the bedroom and inserted himself next to me for a cuddle. 30 minutes later he woke up, smacked me with his blanky, and shouted 'I only wanted a small cuddle!' before collapsing back on the bed happily snoozing. Twenty minutes later I felt 'sweat' run along my arm.....Cam was awake and out of bed in seconds, while I stripped the bed, and washed my sad little sausage. We then headed off to buy school shoes (an eternity of torment) and headed off to the Out of the World event put on by the children's centre - where our walked was enlivened bu a sudden rain squall. The boys had a blast, and were even happier when we stopped at the playground on the way home where they cavorted mightily!

No comments:

Post a Comment