Thursday 20 August 2015

Summer Holiday: Day 28 The Natives are bepoxed little swines - AGAIN

This time however it's Cameron. After having to hole up in the house so Kieran couldn't gift half of Glossop with 'chickenspots' we were finally free, free! But then Cameron developed a racking cough. It didn't stop me dragging the boys off on a wonderful walk up Simmondley to explore the woodland trails for edible plants and minibeasts. We managed to get the boys swimming on the Sunday too, but I had made many wondrous plans - which had to be cancelled. So Cameron is spotty as bedammed - a fair sight spottier than Kieran ever was the poor little love - and he's already looking forward to the spots going away.... as am I. Got my maths GCSE results today - 3 UMS off a B, which equates to about 2 marks :( debating asking/paying for a remark. What it actually means is that I have a C grade - wow, be still my beating heart :(. I got B's on 2 of the 3 papers but algebra was my downfall :( That and running out of time on the last 3 questions on the last paper sigh. So I am feeling rather disconsolate at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment