Monday 16 July 2012

Vignettes

Walking to Kindy on a blue frosty morning with K running across frost spangled grass and twirling in glorious circles across the field.
Staggering around the house desperately trying not to vomit before asking Chris to come home.
Succumbing to Cameron's streaming cold the day after I recovered from the Flu.
Spending 53 minutes on the phone with IRD to discover they haven't received my tax form yet.
Running across the grass playing crocodile with the boys, and eating them up with hugs.Costing out the Christmas holiday and sighing.
Baking cupcakes for the boys before playing the Kinect.
Cooking soup for the Playcentre fundraiser.
Enjoying longer, warmer days with my boys
Completing my tax form to find that, naturally, I owe the IRD money. Of course I do!
Loving the fact K is sorted in the toileting department.
Pretending to be dragons walking to kindy as our breath mists in the air and K pontificating that boy dragons steam and girls puff.
Wending through bamboo on a blue afternoon, sunshine turning the bamboo green-gold.
Trying to take passport photos of the boys. Day three and no success to date lol.
Heart melting when Cameron tucks his blankie over my knee when we had bedtime storytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment