Wednesday 26 October 2011

And I will walk 100 miles....


Sadly my car resembles a slug at the moment, acceleration is lacking and lets saying getting onto the main road requires a gap worthy of a mac truck so I have time to get enough acceleration going. Having got the contact deets of an awesome local mechanic off Ruth I booked it in to be fixed. This is somewhat more exciting than one might suppose. the mechanic lives by Parrs Park - a decent walk away. I drove K to kindy then headed to Mechanic's. I then walked back to the kindy as C was doing Mainly Music in the centre. It was a good session. It ended at 10:30, 2 hours before K was due to be collected so i walked over to Nakita's and visted baby Dylan. I then hurried back to collect K, having lost track of time and then we walked home. It took 40 minutes. Collapsing at home I got C into bed, feeling very jealous then made K's lunch before tricking him into a nap....Once all were awake we walked back to the mechanic as the fuel line thingy had been repaired. The car took off like a racehorse!! So pleased, and only cost $50. Needless to say I was knackered by the time I got home and Chris wa told to get takeaways for dinner lol, which he dutifully did.


dropped off car

No comments:

Post a Comment