Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nudie Rudie in the house!


Today dawned warm and sunny, and we are 2 days vomit free from the Cameronbear. Delighted, I poured a shallow bath for the wee beast to cavort in while I pulled the laundry out of the hot water cupboard and popped it into the boys cupboards....imagine my horror when Cameron's ululations drew me into the bathroom and I saw the faecal devastation he had wreaked upon the bathtub. C got popped into the shower, then cavorted naked through the house while I scrubbed down the bathroom and bleachd the tub and toys. We then headed outside to enjoy the rest of the morning...which went remarkably well, with mad cavorting on the trampoline. We hit the playground after we picked up Kieran and both boys dealt mayhem on the slide, swings and sundry playground equipment. Once home the CBear had a snooze and then Chris offered to sit with the boys to give me a break... C was barely tucked in bed when K shrieked his anguish to the skies, informing me that a poo was coming.... so showers were run again, faeces removed post haste to the toilet, and the bath bleached...again. Some break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment