Saturday 3 September 2011

Father's Day is upon us!!

And I celebrated by sleeping in. In my defense Chris rose at 6am... and I had spent the evening getting boys bathed and in bed. A present filled with manly treats awaited Chris, along with a cup with photos of the boys on it. Both the boys had made a card for Chris at Playcentre and K wished Chris many happy Father's Days. We had been plannign on going to MOTAT but the weather was rather iffy. Instead Chris and K headed up to the shops and bought snacks and hired dvd's. We watched Gnomeo and Juliet which was surprisingly good! Isabelle and her tribe came over for a bit as she had fleabombed the house. Then later in the afternoon, when it was nice and sunny I offered Chris the choice of cooking his Father's Day dinner or wrangling the boys. The boys and I hit the playground and had a grand old time, while Chris turned a roast chicken into a meal fit for a king! Happy Father's Day sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment