Wednesday 11 May 2011

Mothers Day

What a day - it started out like arse (and at 5am) and got better as the day went on :) Mainly thanks to my lovely (if exhausted) husband. I even got a small sleep in which was lovely. There were several trips to the playground with the boys as it was a lovely sunny day and the trampoline was well used. I did have to spend some time typing up the minutes but this meant I could send my invoice in the evening so that was ok too. Mother's day pressie got deferred for later as we have quite the list of big expenses coming up... ie WOFing and registering Chris's car to sell, Chris's root canal - part 3, removal of 3 of Bandit's teeth, IRD payment for Chris, Cordbank annual fee, new passport for Chris.... hmmm Chris is rather expensive to have around hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment