Monday 7 September 2015

Summer Holiday: Day 46 The Natives are back at school tomorrow

I have to confess that Cam has a nasty cough so we did nothing this glorious golden day but puzzles and boardgames.The new chore charts are not working as well as the last ones, so I will rejig these slightly. Cam however has seized on the 'help prepare a meal' option with great vigour and has turned into a baking fiend. Though his biscuits today were particularly toothsome. Scouts starts up next week so I am helping sort out the hut tomorrow afternoon after GCSE English, and checking out the best games and then we are set until late December. I am really looking forward to getting the wee weasels back to school after all the chickenpox and illness. I think they will enjoy it too. They have their medal ceremony on the 10th after school which they will enjoy. Roll on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment